Branding is something that we as photographers could slip off. We focus so much on taking beautiful pictures that we often put the marketing side of things in the background. But the thing is, if no one sees your pictures, they don’t have much influence.
A business card is often your first impression. It can even be done by a conversation starter. Most importantly, it is a key tool for marketing, networking, and inevitably spreading you and your work around the world. Here are 45 business cards for creative photography to inspire you.
If you know the style you want, check out these free business card makers to create your own business card for photography
1. Modern Children’s Photography Designed by Sarah Wert
2. Emily Williams Designed by Nadia Davis
3. The light designed by Unificat Design Studio
4. Michael Carr Photography Designed by Alexandra Daley
5. Tim Jones Photography Designed by For The People
6. Silvius Photography Designed by James Prunean
7. Evelyn Pritt Designed by Enarldo Tadya Girardi
8. YSL photo by Studio Moho
9. Marc Romer Photography Designed by Se ha ido ya mama
10. Charlotte Elizabeth Photography Designed by Stitch Design Co.
11. Juan Josagi Designed by CranioDsgn
12. Ali Winston Photography Designed by Kathryn Winston
13. Lauren Tomasella Photography Designed by Anika Samples Koehler
14. Frederik Laux Photography Designed by ADDA Studio
15. Tiga photography Designed by Gintarė Kvedarauskaitė
16. Photography by Yvonne Designed by Erin Klapper
17. The BestPix designed by Anne Veenendaal
18. AN Designed by Adriana Savastre
19. Fred Beard Photography Designed by Line Godefroid
20. Photograph of two sisters Designed by Fizz Creative
21. Designed by Lumen Bigott
22. Lauren Logan Photography Designed by Ellen Giles
23. Zoe Wetherall Designed by Nick Edlin
24. Victoria Holguín Photography Designed by Liliana Ospina
26. MB Photography Designed by Chaiti Patel
27. Designed by Mandy Ford Photography
28. Designed by Ana Himes
29. Ben Meïr Ohayon Designed by 26 Lettres
30. Optimal photography from Incentive IMC
31. Lucia M Photography Designed by Threehaus
32. Designed by The Union Press
33. Designed by Filip N.
34. Alberto Olivero Designed by Claudia Rainieri
35. Daniel Gregoric Designed by Delphine Volkaert
36. Art & Grace Designed by Marina Chalkiadaki
37. Simon Tzimo Designed by Filippos Fragkogiannis
38. Each Goodwin photo designed by Meow Vatanatumrak
39. Kerris McEvoy Designed by Sophie Branowsky
40. Designed by Mohamed Mounir
41. Teal Photography Designed by Jade Lexine
42. Kristina Photography Designed by Emilis Vastakas
43. Designed by Balint Ferenczy
44. Kerry Black Photography Designed by Anna Monroe
45. Elanas Kazakevicius Designed by Beth Alexander
Related article: 10 free photo contract templates
How to create your own photography business card
I hope these photography business cards have inspired you to make your own. Below are some online design tools you can use to get your job done.
Other resources for photography companies:
After seeing all of these incredible photos, I hope you feel inspired.
And I hope you look forward to getting out there and taking some amazing photos!
However, if you want to be constantly inspired, you should definitely sign up for the PhotoBlog newsletter. We send all kinds of great things to our subscribers – such as inspiration, tips and photography secrets. Everything to help you take great photos.
Did I mention that everything is completely FREE?
(Oh, and we’ll send you a natural light cheat sheet to help you use light in a way you’ve never considered.)
Enter your email address to take fantastic photos and feel constantly inspired:
Download the FREE crib sheet for photography lighting
Subscribe and get a free downloadable photo lighting cheat sheet